Especially for: Homeowner(s)
By: Anthony E. Martin
Real Estate Consultant
1. Submit to the Multiple Listing Service within 48 Hours.
2. Immediately submit copies of your listing to our company?s sales staff for any of their prospective buyers. (RE/MAX Platinum has over 150 agents).
3. Place a ?For Sale? Sign on your property and add lock box for maximum exposure
4. Schedule a VisualTour? virtual tour of your house.
5. Make VisualTour? available on our company?s Web Site: http://www.tmartin.remax-michigan.com along with at least 25 or more still images.
6. Have Showcase listing on www.Realtor.Com and appear on the over 50 websites such as: moveinmichigan.com, move.com,msn.com, aol.com,wsj.com,compuserve.com,excite.com, lakehouse.com, google.com, yahoo.com, trulio.com, zillow.com, and more?.
7. Review ?agents? opinion? of Home VisualTour? with you.
8. Prepare a ?Feature Sheet? for your house.
9. Send out ?Just Listed? cards for your house.
10. Advertise your property in other local publications when necessary.
11. Cooperate with all other Realtors? such as Keller Williams, Preview Properties, GMAC, Century 21, Real Estate One, etc...
12. Hold ?Broker?s Open Houses? to promote your home to all cooperating brokers.
13. Promote your home at the real estate board meetings for maximum exposure to other agents (23,000) in southeastern Michigan. Livingston(480), Genesee and Oakland Association of Realtors alone has over 7000 agents.
14. Pre-qualify, when possible, and personally report to you after all ?qualified? buyer showings.
15. Hold ?Open Houses? as needed.
16. Review Market Activity with you routinely.
17. Make necessary Marketing Adjustments.
18. Represent you upon the presentation of all purchase agreement offers by cooperating brokers and negotiate the best possible price and terms for you.
19. Handle follow-up and keep you informed, after the purchase agreement has been accepted, on all mortgage, title, appraisals, inspections and other closing procedures.
20. Deliver your check at the closing!
Call Tony Martin direct at 734-552-1804
© 2001-2017 Reliance Network and RE/MAX of Michigan.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.
RE/MAX of Michigan agents are licensed in the state of Michigan.Site Map